A child-centric astronomy education program that will enlighten your child about space science & astronomy.
The Beginners Astronomy course will introduce your child to the field of space science & astronomy through an engaging and immersive learning experience.
It is ideal for kids 8+ years to participate and get inspired about our planet, our universe, and its beauties.
Next Batch on 01.07.2021
Beginners Astronomy Program comprises of
Watch this video on why your child should participate in this program
Does your child ask questions about space?
Do they have an immense hunger to learn new concepts about space science and astronomy in an immersive environment?
Then, look no further - Introduce the Astronomy for Beginners Program with Learning Coach Vinod Kumar to inspire your child towards a STEM career.
Join the elite list of more than 1300+ parents who had enrolled their child in this program
Learning Outcomes from the Program
What your child will learn on Day 1?
1. What is astronomy?
2. How old is the science of stars?
3. How important is astronomy to you today?
4. Objects in the night sky
What your child will learn on Day 2?
1. Guide to celestial objects
2. Introduction to Star Gazing
3. Live Simulation of Planets you can see with your naked eyes today
4. Live Simulation Software Tutorial
What your child will learn on Day 3?
1. Introduction to Space Exploration
2. Tools used for Space Exploration
3. Space Organizations around the World
4. Live Simulations Software Tutorial
What skills your child will get from this program
Make your child aware of science & technology in daily life using astronomy & space science as a tool of study.
From being consumers of knowledge, your kids will become creators of knowledge
In 3 hours, gauge if your child is interested in science & technology to further enhance their interest in the subject.